Thursday, December 1, 2011

Silene Thyroid Cancer


Dear Ursula,

I'm doing the oil-protein diet, and let me tell you, I'm feeling better every day! Before I had a lot of pain in the neck, difficulty swallowing, and I just cried thinking I was going to die. I felt very sleepy, I had no energy, I did not live and I vegetated with so many migraines.
Today I can say I'm a new person. I met an angel in my life that helped me beat this disease and I am only in the 1st month of treatment, and I do not intend to leave the diet even after I'm cured.

[Notes: Silene was diagnosed with a Papillary Thyroid Cancer stage 3. She chose not the take any medications and started on the Budwig Diet instead.]

1 comment:

Carolina-Jane said...

Desiccated bovine supplements can help reduce the accumulation of certain chemicals in our body from some of the foods we eat. It’s 100% natural and no side effects.

मैं गेहूं हूँ

लेखक डॉ. ओ.पी.वर्मा    मैं किसी पहचान का नहीं हूं मोहताज  मेरा नाम गेहूँ है, मैं भोजन का हूँ सरताज  अडानी, अंबानी को रखता हूँ मुट्ठी में  टा...